- How much do you charge to build a house?
The cost of building a house is as individual as the homeowner themselves, many factors influence price such as; price, location, how much work you do yourself, etc…
- Do I need to get a building permit?
Requirements for permit vary from municipality to municipality. Check with your local building department to determine the requirements for your specific area.
- How long have you been in business?
PDG has been in business since 1998
- Are you licensed and insured?
PDG carries all necessary licenses and insurances and is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member
- What do you mean by Design/Build?
Please see section on Design-Build
- Do you provide tips to remodel my home?
We provide an initial consultation prior to preparing an estimate, If you require further planning advice, we have professional designers that would be happy to help you achieve your vision.
- I bought my house plans online; can you build my house with them?
House plans are subject to local and provincial building codes, plans purchased online often need to be updated to reflect these codes and sometimes can require a total re-draw. Save yourself time and money, check with a local designer/architect before purchasing plans online.